Celebrants are professionals trained in the art of ceremony. They have a solid background in the history of ritual, ceremony and the traditions of many cultures, beliefs and religions. Celebrants have performed over one million ceremonies worldwide and focus on personalizing each ceremony to reflect your individual wishes.
In a Celebrant ceremony, you are empowered. Nothing is imposed on you and instead in a collaborative process, the Celebrant will guide you in choosing rituals, readings, symbols and music to fulfill your ideals and vision. No two Celebrant ceremonies are the same!
- Meet with you at a no obligation interview to get to know you and discuss your vision of the ceremony.
- Listen to you to learn your personal story.
- Craft a personalized ceremony incorporating elements of your choosing.
- Consult with you until the ceremony is just right.
- On the day of your event, I will be responsible for the seamless flow of the ceremony and will officiate with joy and reverence.
- Provide you with a beautiful keepsake copy of your ceremony.
Anyone and everyone! Whether you are secular, religious, spiritual, nondenominational, part of an interfaith or multicultural, or
if you simply want to express yourself in a manner of your own choosing, a Celebrant can help you create a ceremony that respects all that is meaningful to you.
Write down any questions that come to mind. Most people have not worked with a Celebrant and so might not even be sure what to ask…. But ask “anything”! Just relax and ask away!